Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on swales, hard cider, cold weather, addiction, keeping data safe, guns, anarchism and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How swales do or don’t fit into pasture management
- How do you know when hard cider is “done”
- Keeping your feet warm when in the outdoors
- Let’s give some support to John from WV
- Thoughts on protecting back up data and why a fire safe is not my first choice
- Why I am not a fan of some shotguns for “home defense”
- If today a college degree is worth a high school diploma in 1980 what is the diploma worth
- Can a person be a libertarian and have a “government job”
- A lesson from a singer about our lives, being heard and vicious circles
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1714
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Vicious Circles – Aaron Lewis
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.