Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on chickens, bees, dehydration, plant propagation, permaculture, communications, technology, business, the prepper marketplace and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Last day for GenForward, we are so close!
- What is up with chickens eating dog poop
- Getting into bees and feral vs. purchased bees
- Thoughts on dehydrators and dehydration for food storage
- Propagation of elders, bilberry an goji from seed
- Thought on observation before permaculture design and the “1-year rule”
- Dealing with remotely owned land that you want to retire to some day
- Thoughts on suburban backyard ducks
- What percentage of Americans live a preparedness lifestyle
- Using wild grapes as grafting stock for other cultivars
- Steven Harris on “Software Defined Radio” (SDRs)
- What a real time traffic app based on social media can teach us about anarchism
- Can you use russian olive for a “root stock” well yea but not for much
- Can you raise Muscovy ducks in a semi wild manner, yep, but
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1501
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Waze.com – Social Media Style GPS Traffic App
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.