Today Steven Harris and I answer your questions on Bug Out Trailers. This time we discuss security while bugging out with a trailer or in any situation really.
This is the ninth in a multi part series that began with Episode-2117- Steven Harris and Jack Spirko on Bug Out Trailers. As this is clearly going to become a multi episode series I have created the tag BOT Shows so that all of them can be found at one location.
The response to the first in the series was overwhelming, Steve compiled and sent me 14 pages of questions, I printed it out and it feels like a small book, and these are just questions and a few notes here and there. So we are going to run about 1 hour and 15 minutes on the interview and break it into pieces parts over the next few months.
Resources for today’s show…
- Steven1234.com – Everything Steven Harris
- The Entire Bug Out Trailer Series
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- We Shall Be Free on SongFacts.com
- We Shall Be Free – Garth Brooks
Sponsors of the Day
All the Items we mentioned on Today’s Show
- Infant Optics DXR-8 Pan/Tilt/Zoom 3.5″ Video Baby Monitor
- SainSonic Wireless Audio Video AV Transmitter
- SainSonic PAT-330 Transmitter & Receiver 150M
- Car Backup Camera, IR Night Vision
- HDView Pre-Made All-in-One BNC Video Power Cable
- Hosmart Driveway Alarm
- CampGuard LED Lantern with Motion and Motion with Audible Audio Alarm
- LEDENET® 12V 24V PIR Sensor LED Dimmer Switch
- RGBZONE Aotomatic Mini 5A PIR Infrared Motion Sensor
- Goliton 12V Electronic Buzzer Continuous Beep
- GLW Motion Sensor Flood Light
- 12 Gauge Trip Alarm Products
- SENTRY ALARM MINES .22 Cal trip wire alarms
- All metal rat traps
- Another Option for All Metal Rat Traps
- SimpleColony 3 PACK 120 DB Safesound Personal Emergency Alarm
- Bear Bells
- Nightfox 100V Widescreen Digital Night Vision Infrared Binocular
- Trimax TCL65 Wheel Chock Lock – Tire Boot
- Master Lock – Universal Size Fits 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″ Couplers – Trailer Locks
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.