Today I am joined by Gary Leland founder of Bit Block Boom and host of “The Bitcoin Boomer” podcast. Gary is also one of the original gangster podcasters going back so long in his podcasting that he is one of the few current podcasters that have actually been in the game longer than me.
Honestly Gary is a legend in the podcast industry and in the world of the internet as a whole. Having been ahead of both curves since the very beginning with literally hundreds of successful initiatives behind him. I think you will really enjoy this episode.
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- How Gary got into the world of e-commerce and the internet
- How Gary got involved in the early days of podcasting
- What brought Gary to Bitcoin
- Why Gary is a true Bitcoin Maximalist
- How Gary founded the Bit, Block Boom Conference
- What Gary thinks about our current economic situation
- A ton more…
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Start9 Servers
- Jesse Markowich’s Fundraise to Get Crypt Pad onto Start9
- The Crypt Pad Office Suite
- JM Bullion
- The New Wild by Fred Pearce – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.