Recently Guy Swann did an exceptional episode of AI Unchained (Episode-5 with Kody Low) and it really got me thinking about where these two worlds are headed. We will cover that, and some other really exciting news about Bitcoin and Nostr as well today.
The biggest thing I took from Guy’s episode with Kody is this concept,
An absolute finite resource is necessary to control and unlimited one.
I have been saying a version of this for years in the form of, “if you want an abundance of everything you need scarce money”. When you think about it this really is the same concept but the application in Guy’s episode was a new one to me. The unlimited resource here is “API calls” or in essence when done without limit, spam.
Think about it, if you are using AI to spawn bots and using bots to make API calls to AI systems the resource drain is extreme. And we are entering a world where the amount of automation of “human like agents” that can be spawned is well, unlimited. What is needed to prevent this from overloading systems and causing developers huge expenses is a limiting mechanism.
On July 3rd when Guy dropped this episode the idea of using Bitcoin and Lightning for this was just an idea. The concept being the legitimate API users would use a lightning payment per call to allow the system to be used as designed but a spammer would have to pay for the ability to do so. I really recommend listening to that episode and we will expand on it today here.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- What an api call is and why it creates a cost
- Why billing with the current credit based system can’t solve the problem
- Lightning labs has already created a way for ai to utilize this (within a couple weeks) – link
- How this tech will enable people to collaborate on independent AI models and revenue share doing it
- What this means long term for BTC pricing (lightning locks up bitcoin long term)
- The sad reality of the last ditch objection to Bitcoin, “But what happens when the grid goes down?”
- The Blackrock ETF looks like it may happen, but no they won’t “co-op Bitcoin”
- The difference between a closed end fund like Grayscale and an ETF
- The difference between a futures ETF and and spot ETF
- What happens when the halving hits in the next cycle less than one year from now
- Bitcoin on exchanges is already at a three year low and still dropping – link
- What happens if a nation or several nations right now are actually accumulating Bitcoin already
- My Nostr Pub Key – npub15879mltlln6k8jy32k6xvagmtqx3zhsndchcey8gjyectwldk88sq5kv0n
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- All My Recommended Bitcoin Tools (Buy, hodl & earn BTC)
- How to Self Custody Your Bitcoin
- Get the Fold Card or You Hate Money
- Get the Fountain.fm App
- Bitcoin Breakout on Breez
- Bitcoin Beakout on Curio Caster
- The Bitcoin Breakout on YouTube
- Jack on Twitter
- Jack on MeWe
- Jack on Instagram
- Jack on Gab
Sponsors of the Day
- Start9 Embassy Servers
- Shawn Mills Solar Water Pumping Kickstarter
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- 1.5 Quart Courant Mini Slow Cooker – Item of the Day
- Softwar by Jason Lowery
Video Version of this Podcast Episode
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get all the early editions of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.