Today we are officially soft launching the Simplified Bioreactor Composting Course that has been in development since November. The course has 6 chapters of instruction, 5 quizzes and a final exam. Upon completion and passing the tests you also get an official certification for completion of the course.
In this course you will learn…
- Why fungi are the most important thing missing in most soil
- How to build bioreactors for very little money with materials you can get anywhere
- How to make all the compost your garden needs working only one day a year
- Where to get feed stock if you don’t have enough on your property for free
- Five easy ways to apply compost you likely have never heard of
- Why the typical way we make “compost tea” is flawed and actually reduces microbe diversity
- How to make the best compost you’ve ever made with very little effort
- Why many things even very smart people do when making compost are bluntly, wrong, including what I did and taught in the past
The cost of this course is only 40 dollars and MSB members get a 12.5% discount, the code is already in the benefits section of your MSB account. More information about this course and HomeFoodSystems.com will be coming this week but if you have been waiting to take it and want to sign up, you can do that now.
P.S. -Also as many of you know we did a hands on build course for my version of these bioreactors this past weekend. I had Aaron Hatch film it all and put together a bonus playlist of about 2 hours from the course. It shows the complete build, some Q&A sessions and a tour of my gardens and the cover crop work we did. It also has a new cool tool I have discovered, a bit on aquatics and more. It is given free to all students as bonus content and will insure you know exactly how to build your own bioreactors going forward.