When I talk about this concept due to modern political tribalism people instantly think democrat vs. republican. I can’t be more clear that is not what I am talking about. No I am talking about people who are technologically educated and live in a “virtual free market” vs. those who are 100% in and controlled by and tracked by the system.
The plans of the global oligarchs are clear, they are not hidden and they are not “conspiracy theories”. They are now openly stating their goals. They wish to make ownership of almost all major things from real estate to vehicles to your own body a thing of the past. The goal is a world in which, in their own words, “its 2030, you own nothing, you have almost no privacy and yet you have never been so happy”.
Same people said in March of 2020, “15 days to flatten the curve” as you may remember. If you trust such people frankly at this point you deserve what you get. The other side of this bifurcation in my view will be low tech. Society will also split into those who still own and control their land and have productive vs. consumptive housing. Conventional wisdom would be that this low tech approach and the high tech approach will have little overlap. As you will hear today, I most certainly do not agree.
Join Me Today to Discuss….
- Let’s start with the high tech side
- The great reset and the plans that go with it are not conspiracy, listen to their own words
- Yes the plan is to track and tax 100% of all transactions, this is a reason to be in crypto, not a reason to avoid it
- Social media is already moving to the bock chain, add in IPFS and you are going to end up with something that can’t be censored
- The market place is next, there will soon be main stream blockchain markets not subject to “cancel culture”
- Digital asset will expand beyond crypto and yet will use crypto (NFTs)
- We will see first active and successful DAOs which will soon evolve at last into true virtual nations
- If “they” co-opt bitcoin it will likely make it worth a literal fortune to own any of it at all (don’t be stupid with this information)
- The other side is our old guidance form 2008 at TSPC, from home to homestead
- If you want to eat meat (regularly) you are going to have to raise it or buy it local or pay a LOT MORE for it at best
- The plan is to control those who are easy to control because the majority is enough, the peasants were always hard to control
- I see the “cryptosavage” as Vin Armani describes them as more of a “techno peasant” but the modern peasant will be a “cooper” level individual at least
- We know that even a 1/4-1/2 acre property can provide 50% of a families needs, how big is that advantage really
- While they can tax property, property tax on land you own is better than property tax on land you owe against or pay to a land lord
- The communities of trust will be outside the communities under 100% survaliance, just ask an old Russian who lived in the countryside
- Final Thoughts
- Right now the door is wide open, it is also closing
- The learning curve gets longer every day you are outside of it
- The entire system is your enemy, the top three enemies inside it though are…
- The education sytem
- The banking system
- All politicians, the most dangerous of which are the most local
- The future you have is going to be based on your choices today
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Get Paid When You Search the Web with Presearch
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- Never Give an Inch – 38 Special
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.