Tiffany Baxter is the owner and operator of Oklahoma’s first fully mobile butcher shop for beef, pork, lamb, & goat- Backyard Butchery, which opened just April of last year. She has a fully equipped 36′ trailer for processing. This allows Tiffany to pull up on your site, slaughter & process your live stock. They professionally package it for your freezer. Today she joins us to discuss how she built her business from the ground up.
Tiffany also owns and operates Freeland Farms since 2014. Freeland Farms’ focus is in live honey bee removals & relocations, honey bee pollination, pastured GOS pork, & shorthorn show cattle.
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Knife Kits – Build a Knife and Create an Heirloom
- Bulk Ammo – Get Your Ammo Super Fast and Super Cheap
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- Get a Virtual Pass to the Self Reliance Festival
- Victorinox 6-Inch Semi Stiff Boning Knife – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.