We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- What is an Earthship and what advantages do they offer?
- Is is safe to use a document shredding company?
- Are the little compost bins at Home Depot and the like useful?
- Is it safe to put worms in a compost bin that you “spin”?
- What can you do to ensure full protein requirements in a post SHTF world?
- What about hunting if the ammo runs out?
- What do archers have to think about as well post SHTF? What about snares?
- What zero energy tools and appliances should we add to our preps?
- Is morse code valuable for SHTF or other emergencies?
- What is a “book code”?
- How do you provide an acid soil requirement for blueberries?
- How do you keep providing food during the winter in norther climates via a garden?
- Is there a difference between sustainable and survival gardening?
- What do you take into account for a Bug Out Location in a Northern Climate?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Good Site on Earthships
- James Stevens Blog
- Mores Code Explained on Wiki
- How “Book Codes” work
- Lots of Info on Growing Blueberries
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.