We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Are there advantages to bugging in for surburbanites?
- What is a cheap way to get into a BOL?
- Is there a real threat of global government with no foil hats required?
- Would Texas leave the union if we signed up for a real global government?
- What does the “carbon tax” have to do with global government?
- What are some good options for “natural fencing” that produce food? (note – I forgot to mention clumping bamboo)
- If you have made 50% gains on the market this year should you pull out now?
- Are we looking at a “dead cat bounce” in the stock market?
- Can you make a useful back up solar system for say 200 bucks?
- If you miss your planting window is it still a good idea to build beds for next year, this year?
- What are common mistakes first time buyers make with real estate -land-residential-BOL?
- How does a bug out bag help you even if times don’t get tough?
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.