We are continuing a series of listener questions today. Since it was done from the “mobile studio” there are no call ins or anything. These are all questions sent in by email, asked in comments, asked on the survival forum, etc.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- What exactly did I personally do to get out of debt?
- Can you garden at a BOL if you only get there once every 2-3 weeks, if so how?
- What do I think of upside down homeowners stock piling cash instead of paying mortgages until they are evicted and then skipping out with the cash?
- Should you have your children immunized against things like polio and small pox?
- What should you do with frozen meat if the power goes off long term or short term?
- What should you do if you live in a place with only one possible evac route to better plan for disaster?
- What about building a fish pound for fish production good idea? How do you pull it off?
- Is an air rifle a true alternative to a 22?
- What types of learning materials should you keep at a bug out location for kids during a shtf scenario?
- Can I do and urban survival themed episode and what about container gardening?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Episode 117 on Container Gardening
- Episode 99 Container Gardening for the Urban Survivalist
- Very Cool Aquaponics Forum
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.