I recently had the good fortune to be on The Corbett Report to discuss investing as an agorist. This was a panel with fellow Goose Group member Sal the Agorist and a new friend I met named Tim Picciot. You can find that discussion here.
In any event the entire discussion was only about 45 minutes long with three guests so I though perhaps today we could expand on that discussion.
I think agorists and libertarians and anarchists in general can get tunnel vision when it comes to investing or just business in general. As though every action must be designed to defy the state. The agora itself is “the market” and hence an agorist listens to the market rather than reacts to things with emotion.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- I hate the state, but I don’t defy it just to defy it, I defy it when it serves me to do so
- What is an investment?
- An action that can potentially increase value of a given commodity
- An action that can potentially serve to advance a cause
- Something that can be set into motion, otherwise it is just your personal labor in trade
- What actions and items do I see as investments
- Homestead Systems
- Trees and plants
- Skill sets
- Typical stocks, bonds, etc.
- Crypto Assets
- A Business
- Stored food and or emergency goods
- Precious metals
- Original content or technology you create (evergreen products)
- Anything that continues to provide for you or creates future insurance after you do it
- Why this all matters and how it fits into adapting to the so called “new normal”
- Taking things to another level (function stacking investments)
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- Your Wildest Dreams – The Moody Blues
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.