Episode-134- Act Now to Protect Your Money and Your Future
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.5MB)
Today I felt it was time to ratchet up the sense of urgency in our preparations and economic planning. There is a lot in play right now and we need to really take a look at where we are headed, how bad things can get.
Tune in today to hear…
- What profitable companies laying off employees tells us about the future
- Why “the Wall Street Villain” card is about to be played heavy and why you should ignore it
- Australia joins the “Bail Out Brigade” and what that says about the global economy
- Why once this crisis is over for most of the world they may give the U.S. a giant collective middle finger
- Why you really should set and meet a goal of 6 months of stored food
- Why now is not the time to be buying mutual funds and why I call mutual funds a “scam”
- Why the financial storm is already here but won’t be ending any time soon
- Why nothing can be done to speed up the correction but many things are being done to make it last longer
- What you should be spending on and investing in now
- Why you need a spending journal and you need it now
- The importance of planing for what to cut in your spending before you need to
- Ideas for what types of businesses will succeed in 2009 forward
- Why now may be a good time to work for free to learn skills and/or trades
Resources for today’s Show
- Free Audio Preview of ‘Lights Out’
- Texas Instruments Announces Lay Offs
- Target Lays Off Thousands
- Macy’s Lays Off 7000
- Australia Joins the Bail Out Brigade
- A Successful Editable Landscaping Business – Video On YouTube
- More on “Your Backyard Farmer” – A successful editable landscape business
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.
Right on, Jack…thanks for lighting the fire. =-]
Jack I feel at home on here. Thanks for all you do to inform.