Today’s podcast covers some truly concerning new economic indicators in the Dallas – Fort Worth Market. Keep in mind that compared to most of the U.S. the Dallas economy is “booming” fueled by the Oil & Gas, Technology and Financial Industries. Tune in today to hear my thoughts about..
- A surplus of 5 years worth of ready to go residential lots and what that means to the economy
- How the real estate bust is slamming into other industries like the Title Industry
- How banks are building less new branches despite the very low cost of commercial construction right now
- The stated and REAL reason many banks are ‘getting out of the student loan business’
- The harsh reality every business must face when revenue and business declines
- What the decisions of banks tell us about what’s coming next
- Our responsibility for the clowns in government running our country today
- The declining work ethic of the American worker
- How everyone is actually “self employed”
- The impact of our migration to a “service based economy”
- Why you really need to prepare for hard times NOW
- How we let our government officials keep their jobs with a 9% approval rating
- Why storing food, saving money and protecting your wealth is a hell of a lot more important right now then “main battle rifle” or a “survival knife”
- Thoughts on how Americans could use the economy as a weapon in a “bloodless by not painless revolution” (just a sneak peak more to come on this later)
Remember to suggest topics and ask questions. Be sure as well to enter our listener appreciation contest and win an iPod Nano or other cool prize.