Since we haven’t really looked around at current events much lately I figured we should pull back a bit and assess some of the current threats and indicators.
Tune in today to hear…
- The US will be out of Iraq by 2011, Bush did it but Obama gets the credit
- The probability of escalation of the war in Afghanistan
- New agreements between Venezuela and Russia
- 20,000 Combat troops training for domestic deployments
- Israel threatens to bomb Iran, bad fricken voodoo if that happens
- Citi Bank uses our money to buy a toll road company that can’t even make money with that scam
- Credit card companies are cutting credit lines of good paying customer, very bad indicator
- Alderman Charles Quincy Troupe tells his people, the cops don’t care about you, buy a gun – earns the TSP salute of the week!
Links for Today’s Show
- US – Iraq withdrawal a done deal
- Obama is getting credit for the withdrawal from Iraq already! (Total bullshit this is not “Obama’s plan”!)
- Russia and Venezuela sign a nuclear agreement
- 20,000 US Combat Troops for Domestic Deployments
- Israel may Bomb Iran, does not need US Approval
- Citi Bank Pisses Away Tax Payer Dollars
- Credit Card Companies Cutting Credit Lines
- People Buying Weekly Food with Credit Cards!
- Alderman Charles Quincy Troupe, says get a gun!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.