Today one day before the great American Holiday we stop and pause to think about what we have to be thankful for.
Two years ago I rerecorded the original portion of this show into much better audio quality, I do hope you enjoy it. If you would like to hear the first version of it as it was recorded in my car you can find the original that was published on Nov. 26, 2008 here.
The beauty of this show is I feel it is something you can share with friends and family. The real history of Thanksgiving is actually a lot more interesting and special then many of the myths.
Tune in today to hear…
- Why much of what we learn about Thanksgiving is wrong or at least inaccurate
- How Thanksgiving was at one time considered a “damn yankee holiday”
- How Thanksgiving became a way for our nation to heal and reunite
- How the date of Thanksgiving has often been moved around and why
- The truth about those big buckles the pilgrims wore and all that black clothing
- What feasting meant 100 years ago to our prior generation that we have forgotten
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
- All the Bitcoin/Crypto Tools & Gear I Recommend
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.