Let me pose a question to you: do you genuinely believe that future generations will experience anything close to the freedoms we still enjoy today? Can you envision the liberties children had in, say, 1985, ever being reinstated? Have you pondered the gradual erosion of freedom in our nation?
I’m referring to a time long, long ago. It was once said of the Native Americans, before the founding of our nation, that “never have there ever been a people who were so free.” While this holds some truth, it isn’t entirely accurate, as various peoples have experienced such freedom at different points in history.
Consider the Mazi of Africa, the Aboriginals of Australia, and the Tribes of the Amazon, to name just a few. Indeed, all tribal peoples in hunter-gatherer societies enjoyed remarkable freedom. And as we know from history, the advent of civilization often disrupted their way of life.
However, this episode isn’t about pointing fingers at “the white man” for altering the lives of native peoples. The focus here isn’t on skin color; rather, it’s on the State as an entity. As we delve into today’s discussion, we will arrive at a rather unsettling conclusion: that government, in all its forms, is inherently antagonistic to liberty.
Join Me Today to Discuss
- What is liberty, what is freedom
- What is the history of freedom and its relationship with government
- How our children have be programmed to accept control
- No value to privacy – slowly desensitized by the system
- Respect authority based on titles vs actions and earned respect
- Systematically placed into unserviceable debt (student loans, credit cards, etc)
- Taught that degrees equal education
- They have been made overly comfortable
- They have been taught to value “protection” above vigilance
- They have been taught that prejudice of one amounts to privileged for another
- This is all by design, the lunatics are running the asylum
- What you never realized about the movie/book 1984
- It won’t be dark and bleak, rather it is shinny and well lit
- We carry our own screens and while permitted to turn them off we don’t
- The Party, is simply “The Parties”
- We are self editing the dictionary
- The endless war is as much domestic as it is foreign
- What can we do about this
- Teach children that freedom is precious and doesn’t come from the state
- Teach them skills so that they can adapt where others fail
- Help them define what freedom is for them, don’t dictate it to them
- Encourage independent learning and systems thinking
- Teach them that failure is necessary if one is to succeed
- Instill the spirit of insurrection in them
- Is there any hope, are we the last “free” generation
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Start9 Severs – Take Back Your Digital Sovereignty
- Above Phone – Free Yourself from Big Tech Tyranny
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- Get a Virtual Pass to the Self Reliance Festival
- Victorinox 6-Inch Semi Stiff Boning Knife – Item of the Day
- Extra Signed/Numbered Copies of Jim Shockey’s Book Now Available
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.