A common statement in the Bitcoin community is, “Bitcoin has no top, because fiat has no bottom. Today we will examine that and take a look at Bitcoin’s future and how that future can be broken into three primary categories. Conventional investing, self custody and technology built on and for bitcoin.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Net inflows for February to ETFs were 84,650 BTC with a present value of 4.8 Billion USD – link
- Total BTC mined in if Feb to date were about 24,300 so the ETF took 3.48X all new mined BTC
- This is only the beginning, BTC’s Market cap is now 1.11 Trillion dollars, silver’s is 1.26 Trillion, silver will be passed before the halving
- The next thing for Bitcoin to eat is Google’s market caps of 1.7 trillion
- Then Microsoft and Apple of 3 trillion and 2.7 trillion respectively, that will be 154K Bitcoin. About 10x from the last cycles bottom.
- Thoughts on the concept of Bitcoin has no top, become fiat has no bottom
- Prices based on the value of the dollar in 1971 have gone up 661% – link
- Not only won’t this get fixed it literally can’t be fixed in the current system
- The math of the dollar is one direction, print more, BTC is a fixed in supply forever
- Technologies are only really beginning to show up built on and/or for Bitcoin
- Nostr is an infant, what we need next is a full on Nostr video platform and some way to divide content based on client types
- Lightning is being attacked, so was Bitcoin, we should learn from this, what is inevitable will be
- Cashu is basically eCash built on Bitcoin, it is private and just getting started as well – link
- Did Senator Warren raise a flag to Bitcoin, it looks like it but I remain a skeptic – link
- The halving is now only 8 weeks away, if inflows continue after that to the EFS it will mean 7X daily beyond new BTC mined
- Yes you have to KYC to buy Bitcoin for fiat in any meaningful quantity, if you are still bitching about that, it is just an excuse
- If you want my advice on what to use as always this page is the best resource
- What to do if you have WOS and can’t move your bitcoin move it back on chain
- “Have fun staying poor” is a sarcastic asshole statement but it doesn’t mean it isn’t true
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Bioreactor Composting Course
- Start9 Embassy Servers
- Above Phone
Video Version of this Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.