Yep this show is about active anarchy, didn’t put that in the title so it would not immediately shut down people that do not know what real anarchy is. Anarchy is not spoiled young adult children living in the parents basements, listening thrash music and playing games while wearing a black shirt with an A on it.
Anarchy is not burning down buildings, demonstrating in the streets or being a non conformist by getting the same tattoo 5,000 other people have. It isn’t hating everyone who is a cop or works for “the system” while you yourself take advantage of the same “system” every day. It to be blunt isn’t even dominantly a political view, it is more an ethics based view that drives a political philosophy.
The ethics I am talking about are things like the firm belief, that cohesion, theft and force outside of defensive force are wrong, all the time, period the end. We accept that society is currently a bunch of spoiled children not ready to step up and be moral. We also accept that our way won’t be the dominant way in our own lifetimes. Yet for us, living against our ethics is simply not an option.
We think 7-8 generations out; we live accepting the interactive edge we must tolerate with the State. However, we adapt and we worry first about what we do, how we handle conflict and what positive change we can make before we worry one bit about what anyone else does, says, thinks or doesn’t do.
I think many who listen to this show will be surprised to learn, you may have been actually practicing anarchy for quite awhile without even knowing it. In fact many of you are far more real anarchist then people who claim to be anarchists. Lastly anarchy is not really an all or nothing thing, it is more like a dimmer switch and it often takes time before people develop enough courage and understanding to run it all the way up.
Join Me Today to Hear…
- What is freedom, what does it have to do with anarchy
- What the real goal of anarchy is – anti political
- What the limitations currently are for anarchists
- How anarchists must cope with the interactive edge
- How anarchy is like a dimmer switch when it is actual anarchy
- 12 Ways to Actively be a Modern Anarchist
- Write contracts that exclude the state
- Attempt to resolve all differences in absence of the state
- Create or find a non profit truly consistent with your views
- Make your own alcohol (avoid sin taxes)
- Avoid using the “state’s money” when possible
- Start a business
- Form a group that gets positive things done
- Be at least a “basic prepper” and step up when the state falls down
- Grow your own food
- Self educate constantly and follow your passions
- Remove your children from government schools and teach them to self educate
- Every time a law, regulation, etc. obstructs you, ask yourself, “how can I get around it”
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Follow Me on Tik-Tok
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- K9 Academy – Learn to train your dog like a pro
- Knife Kits – Build the best with the best
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Shop the Amazon Renewed Store – Don’t Hate Money
- End Grain Wood Bamboo Cutting Board – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.