Today we are going to just free style things and talk about some recent events, some recent news and some upcoming changes at TSP and for myself as well.
One thing I will never do is apologize for who I am, what I stand for or how I present it, unless I am factually wrong or truly make a mistake. It is a piss poor man that can’t admit to being wrong.
However, I will often explain why something is the way it is or why it is presented the way it is for the sake of clarity and for the genuine respect of the audience, so I have some of that to do as well today.
Join Me Today as I Discuss…
- Some sponsorship changes and the why behind them
- Follow up on yesterday’s show with two polar opposite responses
- Why I “snap a gasket” from time to time
- Should you really be worried about Islamic protestors 4,000 miles away
- Mitt Romney says 47% feel entitled, I tell you the real problem with his statement
- What are we doing differently based on the fact that we have a move planned
- Why I think QE Forever will “work” and why that is really bad
- What to do with two “grace years” or more if we get them
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.