I am joined by Daniel Allen of TinyGiantLife today to discuss building the 80% lifestyle. That is.. Creating/building a lifestyle that supplies 80% or more of your needs/wants. From income to homes, to gardens to community and independence. Exploring what is possible.
Imagine if you could produce 80% of your needs and wants on your own homestead. Think about the freedom and independence that would bring you. With your own homestead, you could grow your own food, raise your own animals, and even produce your own energy.
You would no longer be heavily reliant on grocery stores or energy companies for your basic needs. You could live a more self-sufficient lifestyle, and have the satisfaction of knowing that you are providing for yourself and your family. Plus, by producing your own goods and services, you could potentially save a significant amount of money.
So why not take control of your life and start living the homesteading dream? The question comes down to, is this really doable? Daniel joins us to discuss that today, but what if you could build 30% of that, 40% or even say 50%, how radically would it change your future.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
- TinyGiantLife.biz – Use Code TSP for 10% off any course virtual or on site
- TinyGiantLife on YouTube
- TinyGiantLife on Odysee
- TinyGiantLife on Rumble
- How to Grow More Vegetables – Book Daniel Mentioned
Sponsors of the Day
- Paul Wheaton’s Amazing Homestead Bundle
- The Greater Reset 4 Conference in Bastrop Texas
- Viva Doria Brazilian Pink Peppercorns – Item of the Day
- Red Neck Hippy Duck Farmer Shirt – Small Front/Large Back Design
- Red Neck Hippy Duck Farmer Shirt – Large Front Design
Video Version of Today’s Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.