Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on martial law, planting trees, business, cooking, irrigation water, pools, patents, inoculation, bullshit soup and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Will “the troops” fire on civilians, yes, and it depends but stop thinking they won’t
- New home just plant shit or slow down and plan a bit better
- One great reason to get the F out of California – oh the arrogance!
- The best squirrel you will ever eat, yep, you won’t believe it
- How to get chloramine out of your water if you have to irrigate with city water (SO SIMPLE)
- Using a pool as an asset with grid down
- What do things like Patented and Trademarked mean on trees and should you care
- What does it mean to inoculate legumes do you have to or just should you
- Extending your daylight for layers on the cheap in an off grid coop
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1627
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- My Video Response to Maineprepper and WROL vs. EROL
- Facebook Post about Indian Land and the Occupy Democrats Meme
- Snopes Full Story on the Indian Land Issue
- Of course you need a license to even sell say belly button link in the communist state of California, why are you so stupid as to even ask such a question?
Bob Wells Plant of the Week – PINK LADY APPLE TREE – Adaptable from zone 6 to zone 9.
This is a warm climate apple from Western Australia. Very crisp, sweet tart, distinct flavor, good keeper. Skin reddish pink over green when ripe. White flesh resists browning. Harvest begins late October. Only requires 300-400 chill hours and is self-fruitful.
You can boost your production if you plant a Gala, Fuji or Granny Smith with it.
Bob Wells specializes in edible landscape, including: Fruit Trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Fruit Trees. Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.