Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third provide any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Jack on the electric canner recently mentioned on air and safety concerns
- Jack on a new item from Steven Harris (the scout stove)
- Michael Jordan on a hive off to a slow start
- Darby Simpson on setting pricing for your farm products
- Nick Ferguson on dealing with bind weed
- Gary Collins on how paleo and primal diets lower cholesterol
- Steven Harris on travel preps
- John Pugliano on how a dollar EFF works and makes a profit
- Geoff Lawton on design of a home in cool to hot temperate climates
- Keith Snow on cooking deer meat
- Erica Strauss on the ins and outs of home grown garlic
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1615
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Backwoods Home – (sponsor of the day)
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
Additional Links Provided by the Council
- PermaEthos Livestock Management Course with Darby Simpson
- Gold vs. China’s GDP – Provided by John Pugliano
- Article on Gut Bacteria Gary Commented On
- Fermented Pickles – From Erica Strauss
- Low Temp Pasteurization – From Erica Strauss
- Mildly famous DIY reCAP Fermentation Mason Jar Thingie – From Erica Strauss
- Permaethos Plant Propagation Course
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.