Today we are going to face six simple phrases that most people’s minds will attempt to reject the second they are heard or read. In other words today I am going to guide you on a journey where you must confront the most difficult adversary you will ever face. Yourself.
Our lead phrase is a perfect example, when I say, “respect is given when it is required” I am going to bet you think, “bullshit, respect is earned”. When you hear how I challenge that I hope that it makes you start to question many things. Things about yourself, what you are taught in society, school, by media and self doubt.
This is the Survival Podcast but surviving is the baseline, thriving is the goal. Today we are going to get you thinking about that, and then it’s all up to you. Long time listeners will read that as, strap in and get ready to have your ass kicked. They are not wrong!
Today we Discuss 6 Things that are Often Hard to Accept…
- Respect is given when it is required
- If you are “raising children” you are doing it wrong
- A narcissist is a person who hates him/herself
- Always put yourself first
- An education is not priceless
- You deserve what you want
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Crypto Exchange CoinEx
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
- Get the Exodus Wallet
- Get Wallet of Satoshi
- Get the Breez App, Use and Stream Lightning to your Favorite Podcasters
- Learn about Lightning at Tip Lightning
Sponsor of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.