I am finally back in the car, tune in today to hear me discuss some current events such as California is sending out IOUs, Peter Schiff on gold, the G8/G5 Summits, food shortages coming in 09/10 and more.
Tune in today and get more about
- California is bankrupt (seriously) what can we learn from this and what will happen next?
- Peter Schiff says buy gold now, what I agree with and disagree with
- IMF says the recession will end in 2009 after they said it would not, which is correct?
- G8/G5 Summits say we will limit global warming to only 2 degrees C by 2050, but not how or who is going to pay for it
- Climate change is threatening global food productions but it is too cold not to warm
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Video of our breakdown
- Grasshopper and Ant Video by a Listener
- California sends IOUs instead of money
- Schiff says buy gold
- IMF says recession to end in 09
- IMF says recession won’t end in 09 (so were they right this time or the other?)
- G8/G5 will limit global warming to 2 degrees (oh joy!)
- UK Telegraph on Global Cooling hurting crops (this is the page that would not load this morning, it loads now, foil hats off)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.