Today we are going to cover 5 of my laws of life, these are listed in no particular order. These are part of a coming book yet to be titled but it will be something along the lines of “16 Laws of Life”. These laws are things I often say and things I really believe to the point where I live my life based upon them
Join me Today As we Discuss…
- Quote of the Day – “He who hath many friends, hath none”.
- The origin of Spirko’s Laws of Life
- What happened to the other 14 laws – don’t worry they are not gone
- The importance of programming your self learning computer (ie your “God given brain”)
- The Five Laws for Today’s Show
- Always be frugal never be cheap
- You can make excuses or money but not both
- All power granted to the state will be abused and used with incompetence
- The greatest failure in leadership in America is at the individual level
- Keep your true friends to people you want to be a little more like in some way
- Why I chose to write a book like this and some final thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- The Revolution will not be Televised on SongFacts
- The Revolution will not be Televised – Gil Scott-Heron
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.