Today CJ joins us to talk about how you can get started legally and safely making your own firearms at home with 3-D Printing. For all the ignorant talk of “ghost guns” by media and politicians and the insuation that they are illegal, there is no such thing as a “ghost gun”. There is only the manufacture of firearms which is completely legal in most of the US, 3D printing is just one method but one that opens the hobby to many.
CJ is a United States Practical Shooting Association Grandmaster and newly minted GunCad developer/evangelist. He won First Printed Pistol in Gun Maker’s Match 3, is in the midst of a Beta project for a fully 3d printed 2011 frame, and is still recovering from his dumpster fire of a performance at USPSA Nationals shooting a printed glock. He is excited to join us today to tell you how you can get started in the 3D2A hobby!
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- My New Bioreactor Composting Course
- Live Free Academy – Build the Freedom you want in Your Life
- USA Berkey Filters – Get your Berkey stuff from “The Berkey Guy”
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Urban Worm Bag Composting Bin – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.