This years TSP Fall Workshop will be from Nov. 6th though the 10th. Tickets will go on sale on Sept. 28th at 9AM. This is a Saturday and I thought that would give folks the best chance to get a ticket. Note this is 9AM Central, so 10AM Eastern, 8AM Mountain, 7AM Pacific.
Tickets always sell out every year. Sometimes in two days, some times in two hours, the record so far was 56 minutes. This year we may break that record. Because we are celebrating 11 years of TSP. Friday is going to be a day of socializing and good food and drink. Lots of other fun stuff too.
Cost as always will be 500 dollars and I defy anyone to put together 3 days of better food, drink and fun at that cost.
Full itinerary will be published later this week but here are the basics…
- Wednesday the 6th – Arrive after 2PM, Set Up Camp, Socializing, Brats and Sausage Served
- Thursday the 7th – Full day of building garden beds at the new above ground pond site and more.
- Friday the 8th – All day celebration and socializing, some of the best food you will ever have, barter blanket that night and so much more.
- Saturday the 9th – More conventional presentations and classes on various subjects.
We are modeling this on last years event which everyone who had been to a few said was our best one ever. I want to point out that every year about 75% of our attendees have been here before and about 50% have been to more than 4 events, there is a reason people come every year, so if you have never been come find out why.
A few things that always get asked….
- Best Airport to Fly into is DFW second best is Dallas Love Field, everything else sucks unless you are a private pilot.
- Most students camp on site, hotels are near by (10 minute drive) and we get a group rate for those that want to
- If you want to ride share, etc. that is all on you guys but I have a secret email list you get to join once you sign up
More to follow, post questions below!