The 13 Stomps to Success Part Two – Epi-3245
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:11:12 — 20.4MB)
The 13 Stomps are based on a series of introductions to rewind episodes I did in the summer of 2020 when I went on vacation and spent three weeks on the beech instead of hiding from CoVid in my closet. Having never left that long from TSPC before I came up with a series of intros that became known as the 13 Stomps to Success.
If you have not listened to Part One it was Episode 3243 and you can find it here.
Since that time I have gotten at least a couple hundred emails thanking me for that series and now about 2.5 years lager those emails along with requests to break them out by themselves still come in. So I have done that.
Realizing they were quite long and there are 13 total of them I have broken them into two shows, part one will be today and part two on Thursday this week.
Does this work? Yes, but only if you do the work, so strap in, the stomps are coming, are you ready to do the work to get what you want? If so, you are going to love this!
The Stomps in Order
- Stomp Seven – Deep analysis of what concerns you, what you influence and what you control – From TSPRW-138
- Stomp Eight – Turn off the freaking news! – From TSPRW-139
- Stomp Nine – Review your “how can I” questions and grill yourself for answers & take at least one step – From TSPRW-140
- Stomp Ten – Take one more of your “how can I” steps GET OFF HOME BASE – From TSPRW-141
- Stomp Eleven – Accept the fact that you deserve what you want, you just haven’t done the work yet – From TSPRW-142
- Stomp Twelve – Find people who have what you and examine what they did to get to where they are – From TSPRW-143
- Stomp Thirteen – Work your lists and update them, everyday, from now on until you have what you want – From TSPRW-144
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Grow Your Own Honey Badger Super Seeds – From Paul Wheaton
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
I do not find the text file listing the stomps in the show notes
It is in the shows notes for TSPRW-144
It is in the shows notes for TSPRW-144, in the first paragraph. I tried to post the direct link here but it triggered spam protection.
I dug it out and approved it.