So recently I began a series of articles on 8 Mega Trend that are leading the US into extreme flux and likely recession or even depression. The good news is I feel there will be tremendous opportunities as this occurs for people who have their heads on right, are prepared and are skilled in sufficient areas to capitalize the opportunities we will find in our future.
In fact I plan a second series of articles on that subject when the first 8 are complete. Given that I am a solutions guy I figured I would get ahead of the game today and discuss the skills, mindset and knowledge you are going to want to have at your disposal in what promised to be the largest decade of flux any living person has ever seen.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Reminder Unloose the Goose is coming this week
- The skills and knowledge and actions I think will be vital in coming years
- Growing food
- Cooking and storing food
- Building, design, construction and estimating skills
- Crypto skills, currency, communications, networking
- Statistical analysis, critical thinking and research
- Nutritional research and planning
- Exercise and fitness
- Property evaluation and real estate skills
- All walks and types of entrepreneurship and side hustle
- Trouble shooting and problem solving/systems thinking
- Remote working, telecommuting and the skills for the jobs that are idea for this
- Technology especially skills that involve coding, 3d printing, automation, etc.
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Parley with me on Parler
- Some People Fly – Queensryche
CoVid Minute Links
- NYC Immunity at 68% (your lock downs did almost nothing Cuomo)
- Half of CoVid Patient Have Heart Damage (classic yellow journalism headline, see the FNORD)
- Data is Beautiful Graph on Vitamin D and CoVid Severity
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.