Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers social media, living a life that matters, keto living, authenticity in marketing, green house growing and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Youtube or Odysee links.
- You Control What Echos – YouTube – Odysee
- What You Do Matters – YouTube – Odysee
- If You are “Keto” Do you Still Grow Carbohydrate Crops – YouTube – Odysee
- Screw “Tips and Tricks” Be Authentic – YouTube – Odysee
- Good Plants for New Greenhouse Growers – YouTube – Odysee
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just email firstname.lastname@example.org with miyagi mornings in the subject line. All subjects other than politics are welcome for this special series.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License