The first thing I want to say in todays show notes is that I apologize for how bad my voice got during today’s show. I am fighting off another bout of alergies and it is making me horse to say the least.
Tune in today to hear…
- Some thoughts about last Fridays T.V. episode of Glenn Beck’s Show
- A book called “The Survivors Club”
- What is your survivor type, fighter, realist, thinker, connector or believer?
- Take the survivor type quiz and do you agree with the results
- May be a survivalist should learn to cultivate all 5 characteristics
- 285 Billion to save the value of your home, not unless you live in CA, FL, NV, MI or
- More on the mutual fund lie, your money now break even over a 12 year span, if you are lucky
- The government goal with mutual funds, “keep money in the market”, nothing more
- Is it time for an “I am pissed off because” page in your journal
- Salute of the week to the Governor of Mississippi (Haley Barbour) for turning down stimulus money
- How the stimulus is another way the Federal Government is eroding states rights
- How the stimulus will remove the work requirement from welfare reform for the states that take the money
Resources for Today’s Show
- 5 States to get most of the housing stimilus – Directly stated by Obama
- Our forum thread about The Survivors Quiz – go take it and see what you think
- The Survivors Club Website
- Haley Barbour’s Website – Thank this guy for standing up!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.