We hear an awful lot about how entitled people have become, have you ever thought that just may be that is because people don’t know how great the alternative really is? I mean really, despite all the promises government makes in general if your life is to be anything other than a basic existence you really are on your own.
I am almost 50 and I remember believing in “the system” but I also now have decades to reflect on. I have heard the promises for a very long time and I have looked at society and accepted that mostly, it really hasn’t changed, at all.
Oh we have new gadgets, new problems, new opportunities, etc. but the people and their situation are mostly still the same. Those who do the most, get the most. Those that complain the most get the most attention but actually get very little in life. Doers are so busy doing, growing and building they mostly ignore all the fighting and just get shit done.
Have you ever really considered how great this is? Today we talk about that and what it means for you.
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- Why those in power never champion the individual unless it suits their goals
- Why those in power use division warfare, simply it works
- What almost 50 years have taught me about meritocracy, it ain’t always fair but it works in the end
- How bad would it be if people were just given what they want, especially with the state controlling it
- The lesson of the correlation between poverty and obesity in the modern world
- What you should do with this amazing gift
- Determine what you really want
- Determine what needs doing to get it
- Determine what stands in your way, design around it
- Largely ignore the shit flinging monkeys of society and politics
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Food Forest Farms
- Seven Seas of Rhye – Queen
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.