After spending 16 years in the real estate business Tabitha Bettencourt changed course to become a 911 dispatcher in the 5th largest city in California.
After 9 working in law enforcement during which she met her husband and got married she began watching the economy slide and civilization decline. Along the way Tabitha and her husband opted to restart their lives on 2 acres of bare land on a hill on the Oregon Coast. The move was a major downsize in economy but in many ways a major upsize in living.
Tabitha now is basically retired from any sort job and instead stays home in her own words “to build and dig and create while Hubby earns the money and supports me in the Lowe’s habit I have become accustom too”.
Tabitha joins us to discuss prepping from a woman’s point of view as the forth member of our female forum.
Today we discuss that and many of her projects and adventures such as…
- Building a rain collection system that is pretty
- Learning how security AND routine are extremely important
- Food Storage fast and cheap
- Meeting with the Mice
- Battling the giant dirt pile
- The trash and pallet retaining wall
- Love and War with Tires
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Vote to Finalize the Walking to Freedom Naughty List
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.