Today’s show expands on Part 1 from yesterday and covers various ways to improve your winter gardening efforts to expand the production of your survival gardening efforts. This show was recorded a day in advance and is being posted during my absense on a business trip.
There most likely will not be a show tomorrow, please forgive the brief nature of today’s show notes and the lack of a show one day this week. We will return on Thursday for another edition.
Tune in today for…
- Thoughts on options for indoor growth lights
- Why a sunny window is often not sufficient for indoor gardening
- How to turn an old fish tank into a mini garden
- The cost vs value evaluation of compact florescent full UV spectrum lighting
- Ideas for what will and what will not grow well as an indoor plant
- Methods to keep your greenhouse above freezing even on very cold nights
- Building or using “row houses” to protect in ground crops during the winter in mild climates
- Getting an early start in climates where you can’t grow through the winter
- The advantages of starting your own seeds
Resources for today’s show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.