Today we discuss why survivalists are “preparing” in the first place. Starting out with an old fable we tell the original version of The Lesson of the Grasshopper and the Ant and move on to seven threats and how the prepping for them all is quite similar.
Tune in today to hear…
- How we have changed the classic tale of the Ant and the Grasshopper and how it has impacted America
- The real threat of depression or recession
- The reality of a true eventual economic collapse
- The impact of “climate change” independent of man’s part in it
- The fact that “normal climate” is a myth and the little “perfect bubble” we have had for two centuries
- The impact potential of pandemic flu or some other form of pandemic
- The impact of regional weather disasters
- The threat of a Tsunami on both our east and west coasts
- The eventuality of “peak oil”
- How “Preppers” are not crazy and why what we do makes sense
- The contributions of the “tin foil hat brigade” and how even they are not totally crazy
- The reality that preparing for all the above threats is very similar
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.