I have been working on a new book, it is called “30 Laws of Life”, the catchy marketing strap line has yet to be written. We have been doing pictures for each of these laws followed by one minute videos on our new Instagram account.
I have also started getting up early every day and writing the book, one chapter per law. I am doing about a chapter per every 1-2 days of writing. Today I completed the draft for chapter six.
Spirko’s sixth law of life is also one of my survival tenets, “what you do matters”.
This will be the subject of today’s show because it is what way to many Americans have forgotten. This is why people are more concerned over who the next court justice or president is than what happens in their own back yard.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- A quick trip back to 2012 – If I wanted to save America
- Why I am writing this book
- These laws are not my laws, they are laws I live by
- These laws are also natural laws, and what that means
- The lesson of what you do matters broken down
- The America of the 1970s compared to 2018
- What you do doesn’t just affect you, the good and the bad
- How this law as saved lives and why that is good and bad
- You are a self learning computer, and you write your own code
- How this law pertains to your internal mental programming
- Why there has never been a more powerful time to use this law
- Since what you do matters, what are you going to do
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- On this Day in 1975 Patty Hearst is Captured
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Troubadour – George Strait
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.