This is a question I think many people in the survivalist community hear from those that tend to stereotype us all as separatist militia tin foil hat types. My view is that survivalists and survival philosophies take many forms.
Tune in today to hear…
- How the lifestyle of a modern survivaist is not that much different then many typical people
- Why survivalism makes sense even if society doesn’t fully break down ever
- What living in the moment can teach us when we do it the right way
- How planting seeds, shooting a pistol or fishing can teach us true focus
- How survivalism is often about simply “being human”
- Focusing on what you can control vs. what you have concern about
- How you see more of a natural human state the further you get from large cities
- Understanding our natural role on earth regardless of your religion or lack there of
- How to decrease fear so you can make smarter and better decisions
- How to develop your personal survival philosophy
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.