I have a ton of things on my mind after coming back from Salt Lake City based on questions that were asked in the booth. Many subjects came up but the number one was…
When will the economy collapse and what will that collapse look like?
The people asking this ran the spectrum from tin hat types to normal every day people who were just concerned about their families. What shocked me the most was I would tell them what I thought, Fernando Aguirre who went though a collapse in Argentina got up on stage and told them what a collapse looks like and our words were almost identical. Yet most of those asking questions were not very receptive to the answer to their own questions.
Today I am going to go into this subject again, I will discuss the role of the Fed, debt and the elite banking layer play in it and what you must do to be prepared for it.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- What ever the TV, novel or guy selling how to stuff says is probably wrong
- Yes a second “great depression” is bad enough
- Why the Fed must go and how bad it will hurt at first
- How money is currently created and how you are taxed with inflation
- Why a “gold standard” won’t fix the problem
- The cold hard facts about downward class migration
- What a 50% inflation rate means to you
- The coming depression that has already begun
- Why I believe one last period of false hope will proceed the big crash
- Why time lines are less important then destinations
- What you need to start doing right now
- Reduce debt
- Reduce expenses
- Build skill sets
- Increase self sufficiency percentages
- Build community
- Protect your existing assets
- Become informed about your surroundings
- Perform a risk assessment
- Have both bug in and bug out plans
- Have faith in the future
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- What Have You Done With My Country – where you can get the song
- The Real Truth About Money
- The Secret of Oz
- Banker Article I Read on the Air, you are the “inferior social stratum” my friends.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.