Nathan Walters is a Professional Metal Fabricator and Welder. Won multiple competitions, showcased creations on the news, multifaceted back ground, creating my own mobile fabrication business for the common family. He joins us today to discuss the skill sets of welding and metal fabrication and how they can improve the modern survival lifestyle.
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- The three primary means of welding
- The best bang for the buck in a welder for getting started
- How to put together a good set of safety gear and stay safe when welding
- How to get metal for your projects for 80-90% less then buying retail
- The different metals and alloys you can weld and which to choose
- Tips and tricks to easily become a better welder
- How you can find classes and tutorials on welding
- Some unique projects and ideas to make as a welder
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Garden Tunnels I Spoke About Today
- Good People – Jack Johnson
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.