It gives me great pleasure to announce to the entire TSP Community that Bryan Black of ITS (Imminent Threat Solutions) has agreed to join our expert council at TSP. Bryan and his wife Kelly are close personal friends of the Spirko family and nothing makes me happier then when ITS and TSP can do something together.
Bryan as you might imagine is up for any questions about anything tactical from E&E, to tactical driving, to picking locks and escaping from zip ties and more.
Bryan founded ITS Tactical in 2009 with the help of brothers in the Naval Special Warfare Community. While never completing BUD/s and becoming a SEAL, he made it through the large hurdles of Hell Week and Pool Comp with Class 251.
After being rolled post Pool Comp in 251 from a torn hip flexor, he sustained a service ending Draeger Dive Injury in 2nd Phase with Class 254. Throughout his time in the Navy and his love of gear and the outdoors, the idea for ITS Tactical was born.
After leaving the service in ’06 and with the help of the GI Bill, Bryan picked up where he left off with his Associates degree in Computer Science and finished his Bachelor’s at the University of Texas in Communication Technology with a Journalism minor.
He is an incredible asset to the tactical community as a whole and now even more so than in the past for TSP in general. The only reason I waited this long to ask him to join was due to the massive time commitments and workload he currently has. When I explained how the system works though he was quick to say, “I am in!”.
Please everyone welcome Bryan and frankly the entire ITS team to the TSP Council as the awesome folks they are.
Remember you can call in your questions for all expert council members to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) When you call in for one of the expert council members you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking