Today’s topic was impromptu because I actually left my show notes at the house. I was going to do a show on Bug Out Vehicles but that show will now air some time next week. That’s OK becuase today’s show came out very good and will help you understand why you think the way you do and to a degree why much of society things they way they do.
Tune in today to hear…
- Everyone has a survival mind but most only use it as a last recourse
- Where the survival mentality comes from and why you must make it part of your life to be authentic as a human
- Why so many are living “plastic lives” and the misery it creates
- Why many fear what you have to say when you talk about prepping
- The damage that is done to our children when we change stories like the grasshopper and the ant
- What is normal, who decides, do you think what most people call normal is really normal
- Why do many hide “blue collar roots” and deny what they know to be true
- What is normalcy bias and why is it so dangerous
- What can we learn from the tin foil hat brigade
- What can the current swine flu issues teach us about denial, obsession and balance
- Why are survivalists generally happy and very optimistic people willing to take risks
- What is a sheep vs. an ostrich, why are the ostriches even more dangerous
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- MURS-Radio.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Directive21.com – (sponsor of the day)
- CdnGuys Post on Preparedness as a Retirement Plan
Region Six Sponsors
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.