Today’s episode was originally, Episode-62- Episode-342- Alternative Ways to Evaluate Property and was first published on Dec. 22nd, 2009.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
If you talk to most good real estate agents you will get great advice on buying property, IF, you want buy a typical house in the city or suburbs with the intent of moving every 5 years. Yet if you want something to sculpt, to create something unique with, a place to really LIVE, here are some alternative things to consider.
Tune in today as we discuss…
- If you have paid for real estate that you live in it doesn’t matter if property values drop
- Growing areas are NOT good places to buy a home
- Why you want natural water on property and some alternative ways to get it
- What are micro climates and how can they be utilized
- Thoughts about wildlife on your property the good and the bad
- Evaluating things on property that would take 10 or more years to create
- Flat land is not always good land, some slopes are desirable
- Evaluating the micro and macro community before becoming a part of them
- The advantages of near by public lands like national forests, state game lands, etc
- Is the area live stock friendly, do you want it to be
- No HOAs, HOAs are evil creations that avocate your liberty
- What is a community covenant, the anti thesis of an HOA
- What can a property become is more important that what it is right now
Resources for today’s show…
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.