Today’s episode was originally, Episode-305- You Can’t Lose by as a Modern Survivalist and was originally published on Oct. 28th 2009.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
The number one question I get from non preparedness minded individuals when I tell them about The Survival Podcast is simply, why?
Why takes many forms such as…
- Why do you worry about so many things you can’t control?
- Why do I need to do anything different then I am doing now, I got this far OK, right?
- Why should I spend money on things I may never need or even use?
- Why should I sacrifice just to be “debt free” because “you’re no one unless you own money in the nation anyway”?
- Why should I store food?
- Why do I need a gun, we have a nice town and a great police force?
- Why do you feel the need to be an alarmist?
Oh and that list of why’s goes on and on, I assure you. Yet I always answer every single why with the same answer, “because the way I do things my life is better even if nothing bad ever happens”.
Tune in today as we discuss this concept and thoughts on how…
- Living debt free is the only way to have the freedom we all desire
- Why most people tolerate things in their life they should never allow
- Why tax is theft and why understanding it creates freedom
- Why no matter what people say you do need to prepare for bad times
- How the media and the government create plastic lifestyles that we choose to live within
- Why storing food will always pay itself back even if you never have to rely on it directly
- Why a garden is liberating and a financial gain
- Why so many people that start to prep fail and fall out and how to change that
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- We Did It – 1 Million Downloads (Thank You All!)
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.