Today’s episode was originally, Episode-1128- Listener Calls for 5-10-13 and was originally published on May the 10th, 2013.
The following are the original show notes from that episode.
Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on protesting smartly vs. foolishly, permaculture, debt, politics, martial law, the militia, military service and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Is an armed march to DC a good idea, um, a, no!
- Swales and why keeping “earthworks to a minimum” may not be a good idea
- Roof water harvesting and how to do it safely for drinking water
- I need someone to make me a model of a swale from PVC
- Yep I will tell you again where to get cheap eye glasses
- What might one do with 50 yards of sawdust
- A really hard debt question
- Are grubs really a garden problem, or is it cut worms
- The truth about so called religious discrimination in the military
- What I think a militia really is, and how it should work
- When bending a building code doesn’t really make sense
- Mushroom compost, the good and the cautionary warning with it
- Can rights be suspended under martial law, yes, should they be, it depends
- Can you grow your own soap, yes
- Thoughts on knife carry and lethal force vs. a gun
- Knives for EDC, self defense and the truth about knives and lethal force
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Ready Made Resources
- Bulk Ammo
- Adam Kokesh’s Planned Armed March
- My Permaculture Video Series
- Zenni Optical
- 10 Uses for Sawdust
- The Cutworm – Likely your villain in many garden losses early on
- Mark MacYoung on Knives
- My Primary EDC Folding Knife – (at the time of this episode and I still recommend it)
- Folding Knife I Carry When I Want a Smaller Knife (less conspicuous I think it is over priced on Amazon due to low inventory right now.)
- The DART Knife by Doug with Trainer and Training DVD – (You can also just by the knife or the trainer and the knife and no DVD. I HIGHLY recommend if you are going to train to use this knife you get a trainer or you are going to cut yourself.)
- Doug Marcaida Explaining the DART Knife
- Marcaida doing some the most incredible knife you will ever see
- DART Knife on Facebook
- Paul Wheaton’s Awesome Permaculture Course on Kickstarter
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.