Today’s episode was originally, Episode-635- Creating Your Vision of Liberty and originally aired on March 30th, 2011.
I chose this show for today because it tells the story of listeners who early on in the history of this show totally transformed their lives. And it then inspired many more such transformations. I decided that it was time for these stories to be told once again. In hopes that it will once again inspire more people to make that positive change in their own lives.
The notes below are the original notes from that episode.
Today we hear from two listeners who have found their own path to individual liberty. Not in some Utopian sense of some mythical new nation that recognizes the liberty we claim to recognize in America today, rather they have claimed their own personal liberty their own way.
Both of these couples said, screw it and JUST DID IT, and not in the cliche way of the Nike catch phrase. They took decisive action, they stated their intent, they designed a road map and they acted. Today my hope is many of our listeners will do the same in their own lives. Freedom is something no man or woman can define for another, by its very nature it is individualized.
Join me today as we discuss…
- How a simple post in the forum changed many lives
- How one listener spent two years and gained back 15
- How a couple in NJ, changed with out moving far, for now
- How you begin your path to finding your own vision of liberty
- You don’t have to be rich to live like a broke ass redneck
- That broke ass redneck is probably happier then you are
- Why you must define what you don’t like to find what you do like
- Why what you think you hate may not actually be what you hate
- How figuring out what you love can lead you to more of it
- The moments etched into your soul are your key to personal freedom
- Why 99.9% of ships reach their ports on time and what it teaches us
- The difference between simple and easy and why it matters
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.