Today’s show is a bit of a change up with some thoughts on training to be a better rife and pistol shot in the field (hunting) and my thoughts on simple physical conditioning and mental exercise and mental rest as well.
Tune in today to hear…
- We are giving away 5 of SOE Tactical’s tactical stockings today a 25 dollar value each. Get the code word and see if you can win our Listener Appreciation Contest.
- My preferred method for solo training with rifle and pistol
- The importance of firearms training in a real world environment is not just for the tactical shooter
- Why you must exercise you mind daily and why you must unplug as well
- 4 Simple Exercises that will get you into excellent physical condition
- How to build dip and pull up bars that will give you a much better workout then standard equipment, cheap and easy!
A Special Thank You to John Willis at SOE Tactical Gear for Sponsoring today’s Show!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.