I did a lot of work this weekend and wore myself out pretty good. Rather than a structured show I am going to just discuss a few different topics. Some stuff on CoVid specifically a new potential treatment and some new results about anti body testing and random infection rates that seem to surprise everyone but me.
I am also going to discuss some of the things I have been doing at my place. Two new hydroponics systems are now installed, the new gardens are off to a good start and the place is green as green gets. Sadly the fruit yield will suck this year due to a mild winter with a very late in the season frost.
Join Me Today to Discuss….
- On CoVid
- Some new testing and results suggest the asymptotic rate may be huge
- New random antibody testing suggests that the infection rate may be 2x to 50x the reported number
- The CDC is now saying that “close long term personal contact” is the primary method of spread, not surface spread
- The questions no one is asking but we should all be demanding answers to
- We are reopening, we have to, here is how to keep yourself safe, no one can or will do it for you
- On the farm updates
- The tomato system is installed, I may trial a Kratky equivalent for comparrison
- The pipe system is also installed, I have a “wall of strawberries now”
- Why I now feel pipe based systems are not very economical but fine for the hobbiest
- Five things I am excited to grow though the summer with hydro other than strawberries
- Broccoli Rabb
- Mouse Mellon
- Basil – For Research
- How I would install an orchard if I was starting today – Ducks, duck water and a pattern/schedule
- Final thoughts – remember this time is one of opportunity or one of time lost forever, the choice is yours
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- How We are Overestimating the CoVid Death Rate
- CoVid Rate May be 50-80 Times Higher than Confirmed in One CA County
- Majority of Sailors on the Ship with CoVid are Asymptomatic
- 146 Test Positive in a Homeless Shelter, Most have No Symptoms, Only One is Hospitalized
- MedCram Video about Remdesivir
- A Video of a Dr. Recommending Quercertin and Zinc as I have been for a long time
- Quercetin on Amazon
- Green Tea Extract on Amazon
- Zinc on Amazon
- My Latest on my Hydroponics Build
- We Got This – A Day to Remember
Links Referenced about Hydroxychloroquine Works and On Why Some OTC Supplements May do Some Portion Thereof
- How hydroxychloroquine actually works with zinc to fight CoVid, despite what the media says this is a KNOWN. It is old data as it does the same with other viruses and has done so in the past. This short video explains the process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIymfznD7YA
- Doctor treating the Jewish community in New York, claims to have treated over 600 CoVid Positive patients with ZERO hospitalizations. – https://collive.com/doctor-claims-to-have-new-solution-for-treating-coronavirus/
- What started the run on quecertin was work by a Montreal Dr. that did work on SARs with it who said it absolutely should work for CoVid too. You can see that here https://www.mcgilltribune.com/sci-tech/montreal-researchers-propose-a-treatment-for-covid-19-170320/
- The question is quecertin a zinc ionophore is answered with yes, proven here. It was used with Green Tea Extract as well though. It is important to understand that both the ionophore effect and zinc are most likely needed to be effective https://bit.ly/2xgFPYO
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.