Today I decided to do another economy based show before going back to some more practical preparations type of content. Why? I am afraid the average person is being lulled into a false sense of security that is telling them, we have reached the bottom of the down turn. Note that today’s show is a very large file compared to most shows because it was recorded on Audacity.
Tune in today to hear…
- The Auto Makers will be bailed out, whether the people want it or not
- The stock market may or may not have bottomed but that doesn’t mean the economy has
- If you think the sub prime loans were bad wait until you see what is waiting with Alt-A and Option ARMs
- Putting ARM loans in perspective 5.5% isn’t good a “good rate” if you can’t afford it
- Obama’s new stimulus package to be over 1 Trillion, he isn’t even in office yet!
- The dangerous precedent of “we will bail you out” and how far it is going
- Every city in the US is now lining up to be “bailed out”, will they take private jets
- But our city is, “to big to fail”, where have we heard that before?
- Bloomberg asks the Fed, where is our 2 trillion dollars at?
- Don’t get to attached to low oil prices OPEC and Russian to cut production by 1.5-2 million barrels a day!
- Russian just devalued the ruble twice in one week, two more devaluations are coming, what can we learn
- 45 Dollar oil + Russia’s Economy = bad voodoo +1
- All bail outs lead back to your wallet
- More thoughts on a Mad Max type survival scenario, don’t bet on it, plan for the worst but start close to home, very close
Resources for Today’s Show
- A second mortage melt down, you bet
- More on resetting ARM loans
- Obama Stimulus to top 1 Billion Dollars
- Bush Administration working on the Auto Bailout
- Instead of a “Bail Out” for Detroit a Government Backed Bankruptcy
- No I did not make it up, Big City Mayors meeting for their Bail Out Requests
- Bloomberg Sues the Fed, Where Did the 2 Trillion Dollars Go?
- OPEC to Cut Production of Oil
- Russian needs the reduction in production but doesn’t want to be the one to reduce – they can’t afford it
- Russia on Economic Defense with Rouble Devaluations
- Russian pumps in another 5 billion trying to prop up the Rouble
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.