How in the world can we have a quadrillion dollar problem when there isn’t anywhere near a quadrillion dollars in the world? What the hell is a derivative and why should the average person care? This may not be the most practical action podcast we do and it may be a bit hard to understand some of the points but I felt that I needed to discuss this with my listeners because it is in the words of Warren Buffet a “financial weapon of mass distruction” and it may go off any day! Global thermal financial war!
Tune in today to hear…
- Exactly what a derivative is
- Why derivatives are the largest black market in the world today
- How at one time derivatives were almost outlawed as illegal gambling
- The ponzi scheme that may fall apart and tank the global economy very soon
- The very few real options we have to dismantle this weapon and why it might be to late anyway
- The real reason the Fed saved AIG and Freddie and Fannie
- Why foreign investors are running to the dollar even though it is screwed
- Why banks stopped loaning money to each other, it has little to do with sub prime mortgages
- The bull shit story from the government about the mortgage market – it could be fully paid off with 200 billion – so why 700 billion in the bail out.
- The continued pumping in of money by the Fed – 540 Billion Yesterday alone
Resources for today’s show
- The Fed Pumps ANOTHER 540 Billion into the Banking System
- It’s The Derivatives, Stupid! Why Fannie, Freddie, AIG Had To Be Bailed Out – Best article on derivatives I have seen
- Depository Trust, LCH.Clearnet to Combine in $951 Million Deal
- Will the Bail Out Equal Hyperinflation – Um Yea!
- The Derivatives History – Yes it almost was made illegal as a form of gambling
Videos for Todays Show From YouTube (watch these after my show)
The first one emphasizes a bit to much on the mortgage market but he gets most of it right!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.